Politician (27-Sep-1896 23-Apr-1985)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul R. Clancy. Just A Country Lawyer: A Biography of Senator Sam Ervin. Indiana University Press. 1974. 310pp.
Dick Dabney. A Good Man: The Life of Sam J. Ervin. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin. 1976. 356pp.
Jean Conyers Ervin. The Sam Ervin I Know. Chapel Hill, NC: North Caroliniana Society. 1980. 42pp.
Sam Ervin. Preserving the Constitution: An Autobiography of Senator Sam Ervin. Charlottesville, VA: Michie Company. 1984. 436pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.209)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.158)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.224)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.172)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications