Actor (21-Apr-1915 3-Jun-2001)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alvin H. Marill. The Films of Anthony Quinn. Secaucus, NJ: Citadel Press. 1975. 256pp.
Anthony Quinn; with Daniel Paisner. One Man Tango. New York, NY: HarperCollins. 1995. 388pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.413)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1149)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.452)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.379)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (pp.438-439)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.406)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.443)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.328)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.704)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.594)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.411)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.301)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications