Novelist (9-May-1920 24-Dec-2016)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
We do not have any books for this individual listed. If you know of any, please submit feedback via the link at the
bottom of the page. Excluded are juvenile literature, most self-published works, songbooks, and dissertations. Included are biographies,
studies, bibliographies, criticism, and collections of letters.
- How Watership Down Was Written
Its author Richard Adams has died. His granddaughter explains how his life, especially his wartime experiences, produced this world-famous story of rabbits and their struggles to survive
by Miranda Johnson. 1843 Magazine, 28-Dec-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.4)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.10)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.4)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.5-8)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.10)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.3)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.3)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications