Poet, Editor (29-Jul-1905 14-May-2006)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Marie Henault. Stanley Kunitz. Boston, MA: Twayne. 1980. 159pp.
Stanley Moss (editor). Interviews and Encounters with Stanley Kunitz. University Press of New England. 1990. 241pp.
Stanley Moss (editor). A Celebration for Stanley Kunitz on His Eightieth Birthday. Riverdale-on-Hudson, NY: Sheep Meadow. 1986.
Gregory Orr. Stanley Kunitz: An Introduction to the Poetry. New York: Columbia University Press. 1985. 297pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.391)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.845)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.139)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.405)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.822-26)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.569)
- Who's Who in World Jewry 1965 (p.537)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.535)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.870)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.415)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.181)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.9)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications