Tennis (born 18-Oct-1956)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Adrianne Blue. Martina: The Lives and Times of Martina Navratilova. Birch Lane Press. 1995. 227pp.
Iris Bunsch. Three Female Myths of the 20th Century: Garbo, Callas, Navratilova. New York: Vantage Press. 1992. 189pp.
Johnette Howard. The Rivals: Chris Evert vs. Martina Navratilova: Their Epic Duels and Extraordinary Friendship. Broadway Books. 2005. 304pp.
Martina Navratilova; with George Vecsey. Martina Navratilova: Being Myself. Collins. 1985. 272pp.
Judy Hill Nelson. Choices: My Journey after Leaving My Husband for Martina Navratilova and a Lesbian Life. New York: Carol Publishing Corporation. 1996. 232pp.
- Official Website: http://www.martinanavratilova.com/
- Twitter: @Martina
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.511)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1069)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.362)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.530)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.364)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.2, p.181)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.533)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.495)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.876)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.269)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications