|Oliver Perry Morton|
Politician (4-Aug-1823 1-Nov-1877)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
William D. Foulke. Life of Oliver H.P.T. Morton. Indianapolis: Bowen-Merrill Company. 1899. (2 vols.) 488pp. + 593pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Webster's American Biographies (p.744)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.518)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.707)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications