Philosopher, Religion (4-Sep-1926 2-Dec-2002)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David A. Gabbard. Silencing Ivan Illich: A Foucauldian Analysis of Intellectual Exclusion. Austin & Winfield. 1993. 115pp.
Lee Hoinacki; Carl Mitcham (editors). The Challenges of Ivan Illich: A Collective Reflection. State University of New York Press. 2002. 256pp.
Peter Lund. Ivan Illich and His Antics. SLD Publications. 1978. 52pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.352)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.337)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.217-20)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.732)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.199)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.252)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.263)
- Thinkers of the Twentieth Century (p.268)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications