Government (1-Mar-1927 19-Dec-2012)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ethan Bronner. Battle for Justice: How the Bork Nomination Shook America. Sterling Publishing Company. 2007. 400pp.
Mark Gitenstein. Matters of Principle: An Insider's Account of America's Rejection of Robert Bork's Nomination to the Supreme Court. Simon & Schuster. 1992. 368pp.
Patrick B. McGuiga; Dawn M. Weyrich. Ninth Justice: The Fight for Bork. Washington, DC: Free Congress Research Foundation. 1990. 326pp.
Paul Simon. Advice & Consent: Clarence Thomas, Robert Bork, and the Intriguing History of the Supreme Court's Nomination Battles. National Press Books. 1992. 328pp.
Norman Vieira; Leonard Gross. Supreme Court Appointments: Judge Bork and the Politicization of Senate Confirmations. Southern Illinois University Press. 1998. 310pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Who Runs Washington? (p.47)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.78)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.188)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.195)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.29)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.118)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications