Government, Author (9-Sep-1711 3-Jun-1780)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bernard Bailyn. The Ordeal of Thomas Hutchinson. Harvard University Press. 1974. 423pp.
James K. Hosmer. Life of Thomas Hutchinson. 1896.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.586)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.528)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.357)
- American Authors 1600-1900 (p.399)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.358)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.473)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.176)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications