Painter (c. 1430 1495)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Franz Drey. Carlo Crivelli und seine Schule. Munich, Germany: Bruckmann. 1927. 170pp. + 109 plates Language: German.
Ronald Lightbown. Carlo Crivelli. New Haven and London: Yale University Press. 2004. 555pp.
Pietro Zampetti. Carlo Crivelli. Florence, Italy: Nardini Editore. 1986. 337pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.364)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.128)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (p.195)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications