Politician (born 12-Sep-1956)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Sam Brownback, with Jim Nelson Black. From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson. 2007. 230pp.
- Official Website: http://brownback.senate.gov/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.220)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications