Playwright (15-May-1926 6-Jun-2016)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
C. J. Gianakaris. Peter Shaffer: A Casebook. Garland. 1991. 179pp.
Dennis A. Klein. Peter Shaffer. Twayne. 1979. 163pp.
Madeleine Macmurraugh-Kavanagh. Peter Shaffer: Theatre and Drama. St. Martin's Press. 1998. 208pp.
Gene A. Plunka. Peter Shaffer: Roles, Rites, and Rituals in the Theater. Fairleigh Dickinson University Press. 1988. 249pp.
Eberle Thomas. Peter Shaffer: An Annotated Bibliography. Garland. 1991. 270pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Washington Post Obituary [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1332)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.516)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.216)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1277)
- Current Biography, 1967 Yearbook (pp.384-86)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1289-90)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.935)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.449)
- The Reader's Encyclopedia of World Drama (p.759)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.468)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.25)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications