Pianist, Conductor (born 15-Nov-1942)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Daniel Barenboim. A Life in Music. Arcade Publishing. 2003. 256pp.
- Official Website: http://www.danielbarenboim.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.39)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.39)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.84)
- Musicians Since 1900 (pp.42-45)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.58)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications