Columnist, Novelist (17-Nov-1939 16-Jan-2001)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
N. R. Galli (editor). Four Crowded Years: The Diaries of Auberon Waugh, 1972-1976. Private Eye. 1976. 158pp.
Anna Galli-Pahlavi (editor). The Diaries of Auberon Waugh, 1976-1985: A Turbulent Decade. Private Eye. 1985. 207pp.
Auberon Waugh. Will this Do? The First Fifty Years of Auberon Waugh: An Autobiography. Century. 1991. 288pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1537)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.318)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.1313-14)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1099)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications