Artist (1644 18-Dec-1737)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tony Faber. Stradivarius: Five Violins, One Cello and a Genius. MacMillan. 2004. 294pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1407)
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.637)
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.14, p.311)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.984)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.468)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.282)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.451)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications