Singer/Songwriter (born 17-Jun-1943)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Mark Bego. Barry Manilow: An Unauthorized Biography. Grosset & Dunlap. 1977. 139pp.
Patricia Butler. Barry Manilow: The Biography. Omnibus Press. 2002. 250pp.
Tony Jasper. Barry Manilow. W. H. Allen. 1982. 160pp.
Kalia Lulow. Barry Manilow. Ballatine Books. 1985. 149pp.
Barry Manilow. Sweet Life: Adventures on the Way to Paradise. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1987. 274pp.
Richard Peters. The Barry Manilow Scrapbook: His Magical World in Words and Pictures. Pop Universal. 1982. 95pp. Released also as Barry Manilow: An Illustrated Biography, 1983.
- Official Website: http://www.manilow.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.320)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.438-40)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.88)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.258)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.327)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications