|Laura Ingalls Wilder|
Novelist (7-Feb-1867 10-Feb-1957)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Anita Clair Fellman. Little House, Long Shadow: Laura Ingalls Wilder's Impact on American Culture. Columbia, Missouri: University of Missouri Press. 2008. 342pp.
John E. Miller. Becoming Laura Ingalls Wilder: The Woman Behind the Legend. Columbia, Missouri: University of Missouri Press. 1998. 306pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.754)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1558)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.827)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.5, p.136)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.1164)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.922)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.16)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications