Film Director (4-Feb-1940 16-Jul-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Kim Paffenroth. Gospel of the Living Dead: George Romero's Visions of Hell on Earth. Baylor University Press. 2006. 195pp.
Tony Williams. The Cinema of George A. Romero: Knight of the Living Dead. London: Wallflower Press. 2003. 224pp.
- Official Website: http://www.georgearomero.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1209)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.288)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.463)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.349)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.755)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.739-42)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.388)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2017 Soylent Communications