Novelist (11-Oct-1925 20-Aug-2013)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Paul Challen. Get Dutch! A Biography of Elmore Leonard. ECW Press. 2000. 182pp.
James E. Devlin. Elmore Leonard. Twayne. 1999. 164pp.
David Geherin. Elmore Leonard. New York: Continuum. 1989. 158pp.
- Official Website: http://www.elmoreleonard.com/
- Twitter: @elmoreleonard
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.884)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.145)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.434)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.298)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, pp.134-36)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.9)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications