Critic, Novelist (7-Sep-1932 27-Nov-2000)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert A. Morace. The Dialogic Novels of Malcolm Bradbury and David Lodge. Southern Illinois University Press. 1989. 222pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.158-61)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.103-06)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.129)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.67)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.271)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications