Fashion Designer (born 14-Oct-1939)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael Gross. Genuine Authentic: The Real Life of Ralph Lauren. New York: Harper Collins. 2003. 273pp.
Colin McDowell. Ralph Lauren: The Man, The Vision, The Style. London: Cassell. 2002. 203pp.
Jeffrey A. Trachtenberg. Ralph Lauren: The Man Behind the Mystique. Boston, MA: Little, Brown & Co.. 1988. 302pp.
- Official Website: http://www.polo.com/
- Twitter: @RalphLauren
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.866)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.288)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.425)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.243-45)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.85)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.102)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.360)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications