Scientist (c. 1620 12-May-1684)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
We do not have any books for this individual listed. If you know of any, please submit feedback via the link at the
bottom of the page. Excluded are juvenile literature, most self-published works, songbooks, and dissertations. Included are biographies,
studies, bibliographies, criticism, and collections of letters.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.9, p.671)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.95a)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.328)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.320)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.333)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications