Author (18-Feb-1934 17-Nov-1992)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Joan Wylie Hall. Conversations with Audre Lorde. University Press of Mississippi. 2004. 208pp.
Ana-Louise Keating. Women Reading Women Writing: Self-Invention in Paula Gunn Allen, Gloria Anzaldua, and Audre Lorde. Temple University Press. 1996. 240pp.
Gabriella Ricciardi. Autobiographical Representation in Pier Paolo Pasolini and Audre Lorde. Stauffenburg. 2001. 172pp.
Cassie Premo Steele. We Heal from Memory: Sexton, Lorde, Anzaldua, and the Poetry of Witness. Palgrave Macmillan. 2000. 240pp.
Alexis De Veaux. Warrior Poet: A Biography of Audre Lorde. W. W. Norton. 2004. 512pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.428)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.150)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.121)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.613)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.453)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.670)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.193)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.332)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (pp.530-32)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications