Singer (23-May-1928 29-Jun-2002)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Rosemary Clooney; with Joan Barthel. Girl Singer: An Autobiography. New York: Broadway Books. 2001. 336pp.
Rosemary Clooney; with Raymond Strait. This for Remembrance: The Autobiography of Rosemary Clooney, an Irish-American Singer. Playboy Press. 1977. 250pp.
Deborah Grace Winer. The Night and the Music: Rosemary Clooney, Barbara Cook, and Julie Wilson, Inside the World of Cabaret. Prentice Hall. 1995. 247pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.276)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.101)
- International Who's Who in Music: Popular Music (p.116)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.187)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.533)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.51)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications