Artist, Musician (born 18-Feb-1933)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alan Clayson; with Barb Jungr; Robb Johnson. Woman: The Incredible Life of Yoko Ono. Chrome Dreams. 2004. 207pp.
Barbara Haskell. Yoko Ono, Arias, and Objects. Gibbs Smith Publisher. 1991. 139pp. 125 photographs.
Jerry Hopkins. Yoko Ono. Macmillan. 1986. 271pp.
- Yoko Ono's Vintage Sonic Blasts Still Sound Like the Future
Ms. Ono's early albums, which brought the worlds of rock music and avant-garde art together in an inventive head-on collision, are being reissued.
by Edward M. Gomez. The New York Times, 27-Oct-2016.
- Official Website: http://www.yoko-ono.com/
- Twitter: @yokoono
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Current Biography, 1972 Yearbook (pp.335-38)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.378)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.396-99)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.729)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.511)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications