Military (24-Jul-1783 17-Dec-1830)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Lynch. Simón Bolívar: A Life. Yale University Press. 2006. 349pp.
Luis B. Prieto. Simon Bolivar: Educator. Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Co.. 1970.
Donald E. Worcester. Bolivar. Little, Brown & Co.. 1977. 235pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.173)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.90)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.120)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (pp.28-30)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.60)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.60)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.67)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.28)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.44)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications