Attorney (2-Jun-1891 7-Nov-1969)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Thurman Arnold. Fair Fights and Foul: A Dissenting Lawyer's Life. Harcourt, Brace & World. 1965. 292pp.
Edward N. Kearny. Thurman Arnold, Social Critic. University of New Mexico Press. 1970. 164pp.
Spencer Weber Waller. Thurman Arnold: A Biography. NYU Press. 2005. 286pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.28)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.39)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.194)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications