|T. H. White|
Author (29-May-1906 17-Jan-1964)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
F. Gallix. T. H. White: An Annotated Bibliography. New York: Garland. 1986. 148pp.
Francois Gallix (editor). Letters to a Friend: The Correspondence between T. H. White and L. J. Potts. Gloucester, England: Alan Sutton. 1984. 278pp.
Martin Kellman. T. H. White and the Matter of Britain: A Literary Overview. Edwin Mellen Press. 1988. 248pp.
Sylvia Townsend Warner. T. H. White: A Biography. New York: Viking Press. 1968. 352pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1511)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1110)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.513)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.552)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.27)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications