Musicologist, Composer, Conductor (27-Apr-1894 25-Dec-1995)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Nicolas Slonimsky. Perfect Pitch: A Life Story. Oxford University Press. 1988. 263pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.615)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.820)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (pp.949-50)
- Who's Who in World Jewry 1965 (p.924)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.675)
- Encyclopedia of Concert Music (p.429)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications