Singer/Songwriter (born 14-Jun-1961)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Boy George; with Paul Gorman. Straight. London: Century (Random House). 2005. 283pp. Second volume of memoirs.
Boy George; with Spencer Bright. Take It Like a Man: The Autobiography of Boy George. New York: HarperCollins. 1995.
- Official Website: http://www.boygeorgeuk.com/
- Twitter: @BoyGeorge
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.56)
- International Who's Who in Music: Popular Music (p.68)
- DK Encyclopedia of Rock Stars (p.124)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.30)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications