Biologist, Zoologist (28-Feb-1915 2-Oct-1987)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jean Medawar. A Very Decided Preference: Life with Peter Medawar. New York: W. W. Norton. 1990. 256pp.
Peter Medawar. Memoirs of a Thinking Radish: An Autobiography. Oxford University Press. 1986. 209pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.502)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.469)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.996)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.545-49)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.338)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.326)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.140)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications